Search our jobs below for a new exciting career opportunity with SupplyPoint!
You will be responsible for
Acting as a proxy for the customer, the Technical Product Owner is responsible for aligning the customer’s vision within the business to ensure products and enhancements are successfully delivered into production within the timescales agreed. Working closely with the customer to support them from conception through to realization of all aspects of product development that provide long-term value, supporting the partnership and vision. Proactively influencing external and internal teams, successfully fostering alignment and collaboration within the product development teams. Ensures fully documented solutions are transitioned to production to allow for the strategic release of value within the business. This position can be located in our Durham, NC office or remotely.
You will need
• Bachelor’s degree- Technical Field or Business
• Skilled professional with a proven track record in analytic through and delivery of successful products
• Experience successfully working within an Agile Product Delivery environment utilizing methods such as Scrum, XP
• Experience of developing an effective User Story backlog for complex products, including writing good quality acceptance criteria to underpin successful and timely delivery
• Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and commercial acumen
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Proven ability to build networks of contacts who can contribute to success
• Experienced in customer-led product prototyping and carrying out research to understand applicable markets
• Experience of Modelling (UML)
• Ability to bridge the desires of the customer and the capabilities of the technology
• Continually engages the customer, internal and external to define, document, and agree upon product scope and definition
• Defines prioritizes and has overall ownership for the product backlog while continually scoping and identifying requirements, helping engineering leads to prioritize activities and ensuring alignment with development and quality assurance
• Acts as a key contributor in product management meetings and release planning, aligning the wider vision and mission for the product(s) by preparing and distribution of business criteria
• Aligns expectation for delivery of new functionalities and gains commitment with stakeholders within the business ensuring desired outcomes are achieved
• Has ownership for the continual updating of agreed documentation
You will be responsible for
The Process/Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing productivity, process and quality improvements for the Durham/RTP operation. Provides leadership and facilitation of continuous improvement and manufacturing engineering activities across the Durham/RTP operation. Works with NPD engineers to introduce new products into the operation in the most cost-effective way. Develops, optimizes, and monitors manufacturing standards to maximize safety, quality, and productivity. Collaborates with the RTP design engineer and Rugby CI Manager on best practices and standards. Direct manager for RTP Quality Lead.
You will need
• B.S. Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
• Direct experience with established Lean Manufacturing tools (5S, TPM, Kaizen, etc.)
• Computer literate (MS Office products, MRP/ERP system). SolidWorks and SYSPRO experience preferred.
• Knowledge and/or experience with Quality Management tools and systems.
• Experience with CAD systems (SolidWorks, AutoCad, etc).
• Recognized as the ‘Lean Expert’ within the Durham/RTP operation. Works directly with the Business Leadership Team to assess, prioritize and implement continuous improvement actions across all functions. Provides mentoring, training, and tutoring to all employees in Continuous Improvement tools, problem solving methods, and process improvement activities. Uses lean manufacturing experience/education and hands-on leadership to foster a culture of continuous improvement. Optimizes the manufacturing layout for safety and efficiency.
• Creates and maintains quality management system and performs root cause analysis and implements corrective action to meet quality targets for the facility. Establishes, maintains and improves documentation for all manufacturing and warehouse processes. Supervises manufacturing floor Quality Lead.
• Supports the Manufacturing Engineer for the facility. Involved with designs and implementation of tools/jigs/fixtures, material storage systems, and material handling processes within the operation to improve safety, quality, and productivity.
• Support NPD/NPI engineering on new product introduction as required