We foster an environment where employees can learn and grow.
We invest in your development by providing rich experiences.
With SupplyPoint’s global footprint, we provide career opportunities virtually anywhere in the world.
As an organisation that is a recognised global leader, we attract a team of diversified and dedicated individuals who are looking for a great place to work. When you join SupplyPoint, you will have the opportunity to work with other talented people who have a passion for delivering customer value by building trusted relationships, offering innovative solutions and delivering operational excellence.
At SupplyPoint, the possibilities begin with our greatest resource – our people. We are seeking individuals whose values align with ours – results-oriented, unquestionable integrity and professionalism, a passion for creating customer value, belief in a strong global community, and respect for cultural and individual diversity.
If you are looking for a dynamic organisation that will enable you to increase your personal capabilities and reach your full potential, explore SupplyPoint and imagine a future career with us.
You will be responsible for
The Quality and EHS Supervisor is primary point of contact for customer related quality issues for Products and Services at SupplyPoint.
This role coordinates and participates in root cause/corrective action processes for quality issues (internal and external). Supports Buyer as required to address any supplier quality programs and issues. Responsible for maintenance of ISO and UL certifications. Responsible for all EH&S compliance in the facility. Develops and maintains all Quality Management Systems. Develops and maintains required EH&S policies. Leads accident investigations. Leads internal audit processes.
Ensures that quality level of products and services meets/exceeds customer expectations. Leads root cause / corrective action process as needed to resolve quality issues (internal and external). Supports Quality reporting and communication. Provides input to engineering on product enhancements/improvements based on quality results.
• Daily reporting of external quality complaints are documented, reviewed, and coordinates root cause analysis and corrective action plan.
• Daily reporting of accidents/injuries/near misses. Leads accident investigations as required. Ensures facility compliance with all HSE related requirements. Maintains required personal certifications.
• Coordinates all ISO and UL registration activities. Supports ISO and UL registration through internal audits. Leads ISO and UL Management Review process. Maintains all required documents and certifications.
• Assists in the development of Standard Operating Procedures documents in all business processes.
• Coordinates monthly scorecard review process in part with Operations and Management.
You will need
• Bachelor’s Degree-IE, SC, or 4-6 years in progressive Quality Management roles
• ISO certified internal auditor prefered
• CSP or ASP preferred
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button. SupplyPoint provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SupplyPoint complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.