Search our jobs below for a new exciting career opportunity with SupplyPoint!
You will be responsible for
The Senior Accountant performs monthly account reconciliations and close activities. Improves and maintains existing financial controls. Performs analysis to support business including cost center reviews and specific financial justification analysis. Assists with all finance activities.
You will need
- BS Accounting or equivalent plus CPA.
- Minimum 3 years public accounting, preferably working with manufacturing clients.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter, pro-active, forward looking, ability to handle fast paced environment.
- Comfortable learning new business system.
- Open to new assignments.
- Leads month-end finance processes (account reconciliations, accruals, period rollover, etc.)
- Provides analysis for key business initiatives (commercial and factory).
- Prepares operating and capital budgets for the business. Analyzes actual monthly and annual operating expenses. Responsible for preparing facility standard costing and analyzing and acting upon manufacturing variance analysis. Preparation of annual pricing files
- Prepares the monthly, quarterly and annual results reporting.
- Implements and maintains a strong control environment, in compliance with GAAP.
- Assists with transactional duties of the finance function. Improves documentation of standard processes.
- Seeks out cost reduction opportunities in all areas of the business (material purchases, lead time, inventory, quality, productivity).
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button. SupplyPoint provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SupplyPoint complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.