Search our jobs below for a new exciting career opportunity with SupplyPoint!
You will be responsible for
The Technical Support and Implementation Lead is responsible for providing complex technical support to customers and providing guidance, instruction and direction for the support team. The successful individual will possess a deep understanding of the organization’s products and services which ensures quality support.
• Monitors daily phone and email support to ensure quality support is provided
• Plans technical team activities and supports customer service planning on site
• Handles all support calls, escalations and customer specific projects such as database, networking, reporting and custom enquiries.
• Conducts service calls and implementations with professionalism
• Serves as the internal communication link for SupplyPoint Customers such as Customer Service, Operations and Finance.
• Coaches team members
You will need
• Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in the field
• 3 – 5 years’ experience with Technical Support Team
• Excellent communications skills
• Advanced PC and networking knowledge
• Advanced problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
• Demonstrated full product knowledge
• Speaker of a second language
• Interested in technology application
• Knowledge of SQL Server
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the technical support area
• Previous experience of working as or supporting a team leader
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV in
CLOSING DATE: 29 JANUARY 2021