Maintenance & Workshops
Maintenance and workshop inventory management is all about having the right tool or equipment at the right time and the right place.
The inventory often used at maintenance workshops are the parts used to make assets function properly, like small parts, drills, fasteners, motors, bearings, fans, filters, and other tools. Not having the right part at the right will result in service downtime which can compromise the service levels and the reputation of the company. With the right inventory management system in place, you can gain complete control over your inventory from purchase through usage to disposal
- Get better control on your inventory and costs
- Automated dispensing of tools and parts
- On-site storage and inventory optimization
- Low inventory holding cost and high effciency
- Reduced downtime and high control on your inventory
We understand one size doesn't fit all. We create custom solutions for businesses and their individual asset management needs.Read our Case Studies
Read our Case Studies to know how SupplyPoint has helped businesses save costs.
Why manage your tools and components?
Both - not having a spare part when needed or having too many spare parts when not even needed can eat up your stock room space and capital costs. Let alone the risky unplanned service downtimes that arise due to walk and times at the stock room or the time taken to search for a tool or a spare part or even waiting for reordering the required part. A proper inventory management system helps you organize this process saving you both time and money!
- Fully Automated Stock Dispensing System
- Real-time stock reporting
- Unique dispensing only after identification
- Automated distribution, tracking and ordering process
- Improve visibility of your parts and ensure 24/7 availability
No Case Study Available